4854 Main Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
7 days a week: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Offering horseback trail rides
, riding lessons
, and horse boarding
just a short drive from Sacramento!
We are available for reservations year-round! If the office isn't open, give us a call and leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Due to the popularity of our scenic trail rides and lessons, reservations should be made at least one day in advance of your anticipated ride date. We try to accommodate same day riders when we can, but most of the time we are booked well in advance.
Remember, reservations must be made at least one day in advance of your anticipated ride date! RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE OR IN PERSON. We do not do reservations by e-mail.
Like us on Facebook!
Sacramento Horse Boarding, Riding Lessons, and Trail Rides - Lessons
Our lessons are suitable for beginners, or people who are interested in learning basic Western trail riding. Lessons begin with arena work and end with practicing skills on a trail ride.
- Private lessons are $55.00
- We now offer group lessons - please call our main office for details and pricing!
- 9:00 am
- 10:30 am
- 12:00 noon
Expectations For Riders
- Children must be at least 7 years old to ride – no exceptions.
- Riders must weigh under 300 pounds – no exceptions.
- Riders must wear closed toed shoes that either lace up or are boots (no crocs, clogs, slip on shoes, or UGG “boots” - sorry, UGGs are slippers, not boots)
- Riders must wear long pants.
- ALL riders under the age of 18 must wear a helmet. (Provided - no cost)
- ALL riders are encouraged to wear a helmet. (Provided - no cost)
- We do require reservations for rides so please call ahead.